You Know the struggle? You are visiting Bruges and you have no idea what you have to do first. Here at Green Park Hotel Brugge we attach importance to the service for our guests even when you are not in the hotel but discovering the old town. That is why we want to introduce you to 2 handy travelling apps, Xplore Bruges and Interparking , they are the perfect guide if you visit the centre of Bruges.
How does it work?
- You can download the app in Google play (Android device) and in the App store ( Apple device).
- When you have downloaded the app you can choose to download the offline map of Bruges. So you don’t need your mobile internet to discover the centre of Bruges and there museums.
- Choose your language. Most of the tours are offered in 5 languages (Dutch, French, German, English and Spanish).
- Download your favorite tour. You will be asked to log in for this. You can log in true an existing Facebook account or you can also create a new Xplore Bruges account. Each downloaded tour ends up in ‘My Tours’. Again, once you downloaded the tour, you no longer need mobile internet to follow the tour.
Enjoy your visit in Bruges!
Another handy app that you can use is the one from interparking. They have more than 800 parking’s in Europe, that includes Bruges as well. It is a free app that you can download in Google play (Android device) and in the App store (Apple devices). Thanks to this app you are always sure of a parking space in your favorite town.
How does it works?
- Find the nearest Interparking, easy and fast, through a personalized route and a filtered search.
- You can save your parking space and easily find your car back after your visit.
- The app is available in different countries and languages.
- Reserve your parking space if available.
- Trough the app you also have access for social media.
The staff of Green Park Hotel Bruges would love to help you if you have questions about these apps. We offer Free Wi-Fi to our guests, so you can download the apps in the hotel. When you are installing the apps, you can enjoy a drink in the bar which is open every day from 6.30 am till 11 pm.
Want to explore the cities on your own? Read our blog about hidden spots in Bruges to get inspired.
You cannot explore the city with an empty stomach, we serve our fresh and qualitative breakfast every day from 06.30 am till 10.30 Did you know that kids under 12 can join their parents for free? Always book directly through our website and enjoy many benefits. We are happy to welcome you to Green Park Hotel Brugge. See you soon!